BIO MULTIPURPOSE DRAIN CARE
TYPE : Biological Drain Maintenance Liquid PROD.# 4626
BENEFITS : Zep Bio Multipurpose Drain Care is a liquid biological drain maintenance product. It utilizes active biological ingredients to attack organic soils, fats, grease, paper, and proteins. With regular use, it will keep drains open and available for use. It is designed for use on all types of drains. Zep Bio Multipurpose Drain Care is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP).
- EcoLogo Certified
- Program sponsored by the Canadian government which reviews the manufacturing process and quality programs for ecological criteria.
- Environmentally Preferred
- Zep Green Link Bio Multi-Purpose Drain Care does not contain butyl solvent or APE surfactants. The product uses biological renewable resources, bacteria, which will keep reproducing for sustainable technology.
- Each bacteria strain specializes in digesting a different type of waste for optimal performance. Non-Pathogenic Bacteria Bacterial Count = 200 billion CFU/gallon. CFU = colony forming units
- Reduces Organic Build-Up
- Cleans & maintains drains, traps and septic systems to dramatically reduce odors. Reduces grease trap clogging, drain-line backup, and foul odors from standing water.
- Neutral, Continuous Cleaning
- Specialized bacteria cultures provide long term cleaning and maintenance to lessen the need for harsh acid or caustic drain opening products.
A liquid treatment for drains, grease traps and septic systems which employs the use of surfactants to clean and bacteria and enzymes to digest waste such as greases, oils, proteins, starches, sugars and paper.
Add to drains regularly to maintain drain flow, to reduce grease trap pumping, and to ensure proper function of septic tanks.
An excellent product for:
Schools & Educational Services Hotels & Motels Restaurants & Cafeterias Nursing Homes & Hospitals Office Buildings Building Maintenance Services
Physical Form . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Liquid Flash point (Seta)....................................>230°F
Odor . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Pleasant pH .......................................................4.0-6.0
Color . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Green Shelf life ..............................................1 year minimum
Specific Gravity . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1.0 D.OT. Shipping Label...........................None
Non-pathogenic active bacteria developed for high rate
grease digestion. This BIOTREATMENT maintains
efficient free-fl owing drains, grease traps, interceptors,
septic tanks, drain fi elds, ponds, lagoons, and holding
No acidic or caustic ingredients! Zep Bio Multi Purpose
Drain Care will not harm plumbing or the natural digestive
action of waste systems and is much less hazardous to
use than standard product.
Zep Bio Multi Purpose Drain Care does not generate
objectionable odors. Destroys hydrogen sulfi de, the
source of rotten egg odor. Zep Bio Multi Purpose Drain
Care is formulated as a preventive maintenance tool
and not as an emergency measure to unstop clogged
Drains in Kitchens, Bath, Toilet:
2 oz. per inch drain diameter Twice per week or
For best results initiate treatment after grease trap has
been cleaned/pumped and system has good fl ow. If
system has partial obstruction and a clean-out is not
possible, eliminate the obstruction of grease with Zep
Big Orange before initiating treatment with Zep Bio Multi
Purpose Drain Care.
1. Addition must be into drains leading to grease trap (not
directly to grease trap) to ensure suffi cient dispersion
and dwell time.
2. Addition must be concentrated during periods of
moderate to low activity when minimum effects from hot
water, sanitizers from dishwashing, etc., are expected.
16-30 oz. Daily
Up to 500 gal. 1 2 pints, weekly
500 3000 gal. 1 2 quarts, weekly
above 3000 gal. 1_ - 3 quarts, weekly
1 gal. per million gal. Daily
of water in containment
-Shipping is flat rate of $24.99
-Sales tax applied if you are in: NY