TYPE : Carpet Pre-Treatment PROD.# 1286
BENEFITS : Zep Prep is a neutral, water-based detergent. Contains specific ingredients for iodine stain removal. It has been formulated as a soil and stain pre-treatment for carpets and rugs prior to shampooing by rotary, dry foam or hot water extraction method. Each case of 32-ounce containers also includes four Zep Model 6400 sprayer heads. (Zep Prep should be kept from freezing.)
- Rapid action
- Quickly penetrates the soil and loosens it from carpet fibers.
- Suspends soils
- Prevents soils from redepositing on fibers until they are removed by shampoo method.
- Controlled foam
- Zep Prepís low foam will not create foam problems during extraction carpet cleaning.
- Low odor
- No objectionable odor.
- Flexible application
- Can be applied undiluted with the Zep Model 6400 Sprayer for small areas, with the Zep 3P-C Pump-Up Sprayer for larger areas, and with the Zep 17G hot water extraction machine for very large traffic lane areas.
- Will not burn and is not a fire hazard.
- Harmless to most carpet fibers
- Zep Prepís unique combination of ingredients provides powerful cleaning. Compared to and dyes standard detergents, it is less likely to cause fiber or color damage. As with all products, test on an inconspicuous area before general use.
A ready-to-use water-based detergent. Specially formulated as a soil and stain pretreatment for carpets and rugs prior to shampooing by rotary, dry foam or extraction method.
Formulated primarily as a pretreatment for carpets to be used in conjunction with rotary, dry foam, bonnet or hot water extraction methods. May also be used between shampooings as a spot remover. Contains new ingredients for iodine stain removal.
Particularly useful in:
Automotive Repair Shops Grocery Stores & Supermarkets Hotels & Motels
Eating & Drinking Establishments Nursing Homes & Hospitals Schools & Educational Services Shopping Malls Textile Plants Warehousing & Storage Facilities
Physical Form . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Thin, water-based liquid Flash Point (TCC) ..........................None
Density-Specific Gravity . . . . . .8.32 lbs./gal. - .998 pH (Concentrate) ..............................7.0 - 7.5
Color . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Clear, water-white Shelf Life............................................1 year minimum
Odor . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Butyl
NET CONTENTS: 32 fl. oz. (1 U.S. Quart)
A ready-to-use, water-based detergent. Specially formulated as a soil and
stain pretreatment for carpets and rugs prior to shampooing by rotary, dry
foam or extraction method. Formulated with specific ingredients for iodine
stain removal, and with special buffers for greater safety to most carpet fibers
and dyes. Test on an inconspicuous area before general use. A must in traffic
lanes, around vending machines, desks, lounges, and similar locations. Ideal
for removing dirt, kitchen soils, spills of food, coffee, soft drinks, alcoholic
beverages, blood, cosmetics, medicinal stains including iodine, and
duplicating ink stains.
TOUCH-UP CLEANING: ZEP PREP may also be used for light-duty spot
removal between shampoos. Spray on spot, blot with absorbent towel or
sponge. Repeat as necessary. Reminder: Results will depend on type of
carpet, type of spot, and how long it has been on the carpet.
-Flat Rate UPS Shipping
-Sales tax applied if you are in: CT