TYPE : PROD.# 5994
BENEFITS : Zep Mud-Slide RTU is a versatile, biodegradable, concrete remover specially designed for dissolving concrete buildup and residues from Ready-Mix concrete trucks, tools, equipment, molds, forms, concrete storage vessels, and containers. MudSlide RTU does not contain strong inorganic acids, and is formulated to ensure personel safety and lower operating cost.
Dissolves Concrete, Lime, Clay
and Mortar from:
- Ready Mix Trucks
- Concrete Pump Trucks
- Concrete Equipment
Dissolve Concrete Build-Up & Residue From Your Equipment
- Environmental advantages
- MUDSLIDE is more environmentally conscious when compared to strong inorganic acid cleaners.
- 100% Biodegradable Detergents
- 100% Biodegradable Emulsifiers
- Low Toxic and Corrosive Characteristics
- Compliance Advantages
- MUDSLIDE is not regulated by the following:
- Clean Water Act 311
- Clean Air Act 112(r)
- SARA 313 Toxic Release Inventory
- California Proposition 65
- Does not contain phosphates
- MUDSLIDE meets current EPA VOC standards:
- Does not Contain Volatile Organic Compounds
- A Versatile Performing Product
- Apply by sprayer or manually onto surfaces. Use for removing
concrete and residue from metal, wood, glass, plastic, rubber, etc…
Performance is unaffected by water hardness. MUDSLIDE rinses
freely, leaving no scum on vehicles and equipment. *Also removes other
Portland Cement based masonries.
- Improved Personal Safety
- Does not contain strong inorganic acids (hydrochloric, phosphoric,
hydrofluoric or sulfuric) which can cause more severe skin damage
Zep's MUDSLIDE is a versatile, biodegradable concrete remover specially designed for dissolving concrete buildup and residues from Ready-Mix trucks, tools, equipment, molds, forms, concrete storage vessels and containers. MUDSLIDE does not contain strong inorganic acids and is formulated to improve personal safety.
Apply product directly to dry, soiled surface. It is unnecessary to dilute this product with water. Allow product contact time as necessary to remove heavy buildup. Read entire label before use. Proper protective equipment is always necessary when working with any type of cleaner.
100% Biodegradable Organic Concrete Remover designed for dissolving concrete buildup from trucks, tools, equipment and forms
-Shipping is flat ratePlus $37 for the Hazardous Material Surcharge.
-Sales tax applied if you are in: New York