DYNA GREEN 4797
TYPE : Water-Based Parts Cleaning Concentrate PROD.# 1277
BENEFITS : Concentrated, water-based cleaning solution formulated for use in the Zep Dyna Green Parts Washer. Contains a blend of grease- and ink-cutting, water-based ingredients that reduces the concerns regarding combustibility, noxious odors, worker safety, atmospheric environmental pollution and disposal. Mild formula reduces skin irritation. Complies with current VOC regulations for aqueous parts cleaning solutions, including California (SCAQMD).
• Concentrated • A unique, water-based formula provides excellent cleaning of greasy metal parts as well as removal of various inks from printing equipment at an optimum dilution of 1:2 with water.
• Water-based • Non-solvent, water-based formula reduces concerns regarding
combustibility, noxious odors, worker safety, atmospheric environmental
pollution, and disposal.
• Citrus fragrance • A pleasantly mild, citrus fragrance contributes to the user-friendliness of this powerful parts cleaning solution.
• Non-hazardous waste • Under normal conditions of use, this product does not exhibit characteristics requiring disposal as a hazardous waste under RCRA guidelines.
• Corrosion inhibitors • Built-in corrosion inhibitors retard flash-rusting of cleaned parts. Unlike some water-based cleaners, this product will not cause rusting of metal parts washing units.
• VOC compliant • Complies with existing VOC restrictions (i.e. CARB).
• Biodegradable • All of the detergents and/or emulsifiers in this product are completely biodegradable.
• Dilutable • Optimum dilution of this product is 1:2 with water, increasing its economical appeal
NOTE: If switching to Dyna Green 4797 from petroleum or chlorinated solvent, Dyna Trap must be removed.
A concentrated, water-based cleaning solution formulated for use in the Dyna Green parts washing units or any suitable light-to-medium- duty cleaning and degreasing operation that normally uses petroleum and/or chlorinated solvents.
Recommended as a water-based parts cleaning solution for use in cleaning tough greasy soils and various inks from many types of metal in all of the following locations:
Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Manufacturers Engine Rebuilders
Maintenance Shops Tool and Dye Manufacturers Car Dealerships
Job Shops Sign Companies Automotive/Body Repair Shops
Print Shops Newspapers Warehouses
Physical Form . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Thin, water-based liquid Specific Gravity ..............................1.008
Color . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Clear, amber Flash Point (TCC) .............................~212°F
Fragrance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Pleasant, citrus Shelf Life............................................1 year minimum
pH (Concentrate) . . . . . . . . . . . . . .9.0 - 10.0 D.O.T. Shipping Label .......................None
(1:2 Solution) . . . . . . . . . . . . . .9.0 - 10.0
Zep Dyna Green 4797 is a concentrated, water-based cleaning solution
formulated for use in regular parts cleaning units (such as Zep Dyna Clean, Zep
Dyna Brute, etc.) recirculating brake cleaning units or any light to medium-duty
cleaning and degreasing operation that normally uses petroleum and/or
Zep Dyna Green 4797 does not require a water rinse after cleaning and does not
leave parts slippery as many water-based cleaners do, especially if not rinsed with
water. Since Zep Dyna Green 4797 is a water-based formulation, it is milder to the
skin than the solvents it is designed to replace. The built-in corrosion inhibitors in
Zep Dyna Green 4797 eliminate the flash rusting that is normally associated with
Zep Dyna Green 4797 can be used by garages, service stations, car dealerships,
print shops, newspapers, machine shops, metal fabricators and finishers, etc. to
remove a wide variety of greases, oils, inks and cutting fluids.
1. Prepare the working solution by diluting one (1) part Zep Dyna Green 4797 with
two (2) parts water (a 33% solution).
2. Fill the cleaning unit to be used to the necessary level with the working solution.
3. Zep Dyna Green 4797 will slowly release the oil and grease that have
accumulated in the solution. Occasionally check the surface of the working
solution for signs of oil. To remove any floating oils and greases, sprinkle Zep
Trapper over surface according to label directions.
4. Check filters and water level at least once a week and change filter or add
water as necessary.
5. Once the working solution of Zep Dyna Green 4797 becomes spent, it generally
does not exhibit the characteristics of a hazardous waste per RCRA. However, the
local sewage treatment authority should be consulted before the solution is
discharged into a sanitary sewer. Industrial wastes should never be discharged to
NOTE: The degreasing ability of Zep Dyna Green 4797 is enhanced by heating the
working solution to 100 - 110°F (38-44°C). This can be accomplished by using a
drum heating belt or a submersible heater. Once the heating unit and working
solution are in place, turn on the heater and, if present, recirculating pump for 1
to 2 hours to heat the solution before use.
DYNA GREEN 4797
Water-Based Parts Cleaning Concentrate
-Flat Rate UPS Shipping
-Sales tax applied if you are in: CT