- Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide
- Provides effective lubrication at temperatures up to 750°F and under pressure loads up to 100,000 psi.
- Dries rapidly
- Non-tacky finish adheres well to all metals, most plastics, glass and rubber.
- Replaces graphite
- Frees frozen surfaces, stops galling and seizing of metals, prevents chattering.
- Moisture protection
- Protects from rust and corrosion. Resists dust and abrasive particles. Withstands water, oils, alkalies and most acids.
- Contains no grease or oil
- Lubricates in areas where gummy oil and grease cannot be used.
- Friction points are preserved, making moving parts work easily and smoothly. Extends life of bearings, cams, gears and other machine parts. Reduces costly wear and replacement.
- Provides lifetime lubrication
- Equipment that is inaccessible after assembly, such as business machines or data processing equipment, remain lubricated.
Note: Spray is extremely flammable. Do not apply in presence of possible sources of ignition of residual liquid or vapors (such as active electrical circuits,
switches, running motors or flames).
Dry film lubricant. Provides superior, long-lasting lubrication under extreme conditions of temperature and pressure. Convenient aerosol sprays a thin, black coating that adheres readily to most surfaces and dries within seconds. (Contains moly disulfide in a non-oily base.) For lubricating moving parts of all kinds, especially those subjected to high temperatures and very heavy loads, such as conveyors, bearings, high-speed gears, pump assemblies, machine tools. For lubrication of mining, farm machinery or construction equipment, particularly when dust or abrasive materials are present. For speeding press fit assemblies, thus preventing distortion, misalignment or seizure. For wire drawing; for non-destructive disassembly, as required; for use wherever gummy oil and grease cannot be used. Aircraft - Manufacturers Farm Machinery & Equipment Meat Packing Plants Automotive Parts Stores Industrial Machinery Manufacturers Warehousing & Storage Automotive Repair Shops Marine Products
Physical Form . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Aerosol Active Ingredient ....................................Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide
Propellant Type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hydrocarbon Particle Size ...........................................90% < 1 Micron
Container Size . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .20 oz. Flammability ...........................................Extremely Flammable by CSMA Flame
Net Weight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .n/a Extension Test
Color . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Dark Gray Effective Temp. Range (film) ..................Up to 750°F
Effective Press.Range (film)...................Up to 1000,000 psi
20 oz. aerosol can
PRESSURES AND HIGH
METAL TO METAL CONTACT
Zep Dry Moly NC is an excellent dry film
lubricant that applies easily and adheres
well to clean surfaces, producing superior,
long-lasting lubrication. Ends sticking
problems and preserves friction points; frees
frozen surfaces. Withstands oils, alkalies, and
most acids. Will not attract dust, and prolongs life
of bearings, cams and gears.
LUBRICATES: Mining and construction machinery,
automotive engines and bearing surfaces, printing
presses, vending machines, pump assemblies, hispeed
gears and chains, machine tools, timing devices,
business machines, conveyors, tumbler locks, parking
meters, wire drawing, any metal surfaces, and facilitates
disassembly. The solvents in this product may damage
some plastics. Avoid contact or pretest in an inconspicuous
area prior to general use.
For best results, apply to clean, dry surfaces at room
temperature. Shake until marble rattles freely. Continue
shaking for at least 30 seconds. Hold container 6 to 8
inches from surface and spray a thin, even film. Avoid a
thick film as it decreases efficiency. Allow to dry thoroughly.
Clear nozzle by inverting can and spray a few short bursts.
-Shipping is flat rate of $16.95
-Sales tax applied if you are in: CT