- Lace spray pattern
- Spray pattern reduces soak-in and provides an extremely high bond on surfaces.
- Fast tack
- Fast evaporating solvents gives the formula very fast tack
- Temperature flexibility
- Product bond remains effective over a wide range of surface temperatures
(range -40°F - +130°F). Application temperature may range from -10°F - +120°F.
- Will bond porous surfaces such as paper, foam, wood, fabric, drywall, brick, and concrete. Also bonds plastic, polyethylene and painted surfaces and will not degrade polystyrene. (Over application will pit smooth polystyrene)
- Applying the adhesive to one surface forms a temporary bond which allows
repositioning before drying.
- No chlorinated solvents
- Formulated with no chlorinated hydrocarbons.
An aerosol adhesive which provides a fast, high strength bond formulated especially for porous surfaces. Also excellent for bonding smooth surfaces.
Excellent for use in maintenance shops, industrial and manufacturing plants, distribution centers, garment industry facilities, furniture and automotive reupholstery shops, custom van shops, construction sites, exhibits and display manufacturers, and theatrical design shops.
Physical Form . . . . . . . . . . . . .Aerosol Shelf Life .....................................1 year minimum
Propellant Type . . . . . . . . . . . .Hydrocarbon / Dimethylether D.O.T. Shipping...............................ORM-D
Container Size . . . . . . . . . . . . .20 oz. Storage Temperature ..................0° to 120°F
Net Weight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .n/a Flammability ................................Extremely Flammable by CSMA
Zep Aero Tac II is a transparent adhesive which
provides a fast, high-strength bond to porous
surfaces such as paper, foam, wood, fabric, drywall,
brick, concrete, and all unfinished construction walls.
Also bonds plastic, polyethylene and painted
surfaces and will not degrade polystyrene (over
application will pit smooth polystyrene). Zep Aero
Tac II is excellent for use in maintenance shops,
industrial and manufacturing plants, distribution
centers, sewing and garment shops, furniture and
reupholstery facilities, construction sites, display
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Direct spray away
from face. Spray 6 to 8 inches from surface, keeping
the can moving to avoid a build-up on the surface.
For a temporary bond, spray on one surface, and for
a permanent bond, coat both surfaces.
IMPORTANT: After use, invert spray to clear valve
and spray tip. If needed, clean spray tip with mineral
BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE LABEL.
FOR POROUS SURFACES
• Lace Spray Pattern Reduces
Soak-In And Provides An Extremely
High Bond On Porous Surfaces
• Super Fast Tack Time
• High Temperature Resistance
• Tacky Bond Allows Repositioning
• No Chlorinated Solvents
-Shipping is flat rate of $21.99
-Sales tax applied if you are in: NY