MedQuip TN3000 TENS Unit
This high quality unit uses the newest technology of a microprocessor which gives exact dial performance. This unit has the ease of operation of an analog unit with the accuracy of a digital unit. It comes standard with a Safety Amplitude Cap, which is a transparent pivoting cap that closes over the amplitude knobs to help protect the user from power jolts from accidental knob movements.
- Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Timer, & Safety Amplitude Cap
- 3 Mode Burst, Modulation, Constant
- Microprocessor Technology for Precision Dial Performance
- Pulse Width: 30-260(uS)/Pulse Rate: 20-150(Hz)
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30, Constant
- Durable Carrying Case
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Sales Tax Applied if you are in Connecticut.