Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear biomechanically designed to provide consumers with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life. Embracing the vision and commitment of its founders, Orthofeet has become a leading designer and manufacturer of footwear for adults with diabetes and others with medical foot conditions or limited mobility, including adults with arthritis.
In addition to its ecommerce site that offers direct-to-consumer sales, the company partners with medical professionals and DME providers throughout the US to provide patients with a wide selection of therapeutic shoes, insoles and socks. Orthofeet is committed to the highest degree of customer service and satisfaction.
Logan 63112 - Men's White & Grey Leather Lace-Up
• Wide opening with lace closure allows for easy on/off and adjusts for a customized fit.
• Two removable insoles accommodate custom orthotics.
• Anatomically shaped insole offers plenty of support and cushioning.
• Second insole can be removed for added depth.
• Ergonomic Stride outsole offers extra cushioning and helps propel the foot forward for an easier stride.
• Wider base adds stability to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward).
• Seamless, foam padded fabric lining helps prevent rubbing, irritation and pressure points on your foot.
Available Sizes: 7 - 12 Half Sizes, 13, 14, 15.
Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
Free Shipping on all Diabetic Shoes.
Sales Tax Applied if you are in Connecticut