Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes that combine unsurpassed comfort with attractive appearance.
The shoes are designed by biomechanical engineers that have been developing innovative
footcare products for over 25 years. Their complete dedication to comfort, performance
and styling has resulted in a footwear line that offers a unique wearing experience.
Orthofeet comfort system is utilizing advanced athletic footwear technology, making
every shoe feel like the best sneaker, and offering the ultimate footwear for
Springfield 826 - Stretchable Mary Jane - Blue
Spandex and Synthetic Leather
The shoe's unique design features Synthetic leather and Spandex, a combination that makes the shoe washable as well as stretchable. It allows the shoe to conform to the contours of the foot, accommodating foot deformities such as bunions and hammer toes, and eliminating pressure on diabetic feet with lesions, poor circulation, and edema.
Features & Benefits:
• Elastic upper stretches, and conforms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure points.
• Seamless lining, made of soft fabric, and padded with foam, provides excellent protection.
• Extra-depth design offers a loose fit and freedom for toe movement.
• Anatomical insole forms to the contours of the foot, providing precise support and excellent cushioning. Helps alleviate heel pain and foot discomfort.
• Cushioning sole, with a true Toe-Spring design, softens the step, and helps propel foot forward.
• Two removable spacers (1/16” and 1/8” thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
• Hidden depth construction offers the appearance of regular depth shoes.
Available Sizes: 5 - 12.
Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, Extra Extra Wide
Free Shipping on all Diabetic Shoes.
Sales Tax Applied if you are in Connecticut