Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes that combine unsurpassed comfort with attractive appearance.
The shoes are designed by biomechanical engineers that have been developing innovative
footcare products for over 25 years. Their complete dedication to comfort, performance
and styling has resulted in a footwear line that offers a unique wearing experience.
Orthofeet comfort system is utilizing advanced athletic footwear technology, making
every shoe feel like the best sneaker, and offering the ultimate footwear for
825 - Women's Stretchable & Washable Black
Orthofeet stretchable shoe is designed for patients, who need extra protection, but do not want to compromise on styling. The shoe's unique design combines Synthetic leather and spandex, a combination which makes the shoe washable. It stretches to conform to the contours of the foot, accommodating foot deformities, and eliminating pressure on diabetic feet with lesions, poor circulation, and edema.
• Upper is made of a combination of Synthetic leather and Spandex, which makes the shoe washable.
• Foam padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar.
• breathable, protective lining.
• Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and Toe-Box.
• 5/8" heel height (the difference between heel and forefoot).
• Extra Depth: 3/8".
• Two Removable spacers in 2mm and 3mm thick are included.
• Cushioning sole, made of light weight polyurethane foam.
• Recessed heel construction.
• Hidden Depth Construction.
Available Sizes: 5 - 12.
Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, Extra Extra Wide
Free Shipping on all Diabetic Shoes.
Sales Tax Applied if you are in Connecticut